[ntp-GSoC] progress report

Harlan Stenn stenn at nwtime.org
Thu Jun 25 19:11:54 UTC 2015

Damir,

This is great - thanks!

We need to do code reviews of the gtest conversion, and as soon as
that's done we should remove the gtest framework from the codebase and
simplify the Makefile.am's.

After that, we have *tons* of unit and functional tests that can be written.

Mark, when should we look at Cmock?

Harlan Stenn <stenn at nwtime.org>