[ntp:hackers] Re: Daughter of RFC-2030

Nevil Brownlee n.brownlee at auckland.ac.nz
Mon Aug 18 09:55:49 PDT 2003

Hi Dave:

Seems to me that after all your work, we ought to at least try to get a new
RFC published.  It doesn't neccessarily have to have a working group created
to do that, it could be got through as an individual draft.  But we'd need
to at least get some support from one or two of the IESG members.
It would fit in either the Operations and Management Area (where I can
easily ask the Area Directors for advice), or perhaps into the Internet
Area.  Would you like me to make some tacful enquiries?

Cheers, Nevil

   Nevil Brownlee                   Director, Technology Development
   Phone: +64 9 373 7599 x88941     ITSS, The University of Auckland
   FAX: +64 9 373 7021      Private Bag 92019, Auckland, New Zealand