[ntp:hackers] Re: PCL 720 refclock problem

David L. Mills mills at udel.edu
Tue Jul 29 20:37:34 PDT 2003

Paul,

If the radio provides a reasonably accurate timecode along with the PPS
signal, you need nothing whatsoever in the driver for PPS. That is
handled by the PPS driver (type 22). Only if the timecode is intended as
a label for the next PPS pulse and can occur anytime in the second
before the pulse does the driver have to worry about the PPS.