[ntp:hackers] Various

David L. Mills mills at udel.edu
Mon Nov 3 09:31:46 PST 2003

Harlan,

OK on all that with one exception. I don't want this stuff available
only via the twichy. It should be available as well for ordinary access
in much the form as now. Send message when ready and I will amputate
what extraneous material and you can reformat and distributed the
information in any way you wish.

It's not that I don't want to maintain the configure/build/install
pages; just that I have virtually no participation in those functions
and am tired of the constant bickering over format, format conversion
and archiving issues. Henceforth I take no part in those issues or the
documentation involved and don't need/want a vote.

The current documentation lives at whimsy:/whimsy/eecis_html as you
know. If you copied that to 4.2.0, you have the latest. I will snip out
all the non-reference pages in the former so you can find them by diffs.

This ends my participation in all aspects of this project except the
actual source code and reference documentation. As I don't read any NTP
mail or the twitchy, my primary Q&A means is the newsgroup and I prefer
to answer all technical questions there.

Dave