[ntp:webdudes] Re: [ntp:hackers] Various

Brian Utterback Brian.Utterback at Sun.COM
Tue Nov 4 03:07:56 PST 2003

That's a  bit harsh isn't it? While I agree with you and find twicki's
in general difficult to use as documentation, they do have uses in the
development of documentation. And certainly Brad has a point. I don't
think we need to get insulting here, while we look for a solution.
Perhaps we should all consider everything in the second paragraph a
product of the late hour and concentrate on solutions to the first.