[ntp:webdudes] Re: [ntp:hackers] Twiki

Tim Shoppa shoppa at trailing-edge.com
Tue Nov 4 03:26:41 PST 2003

I'm trying to have an open mind, but whenever I access twiki.ntp.org
over the web I find that it takes between 10 and 20 seconds each time
I try to open a page.  This is true whether I'm using Mozilla, Netscape,
Opera, or lynx, so I don't think it's browser dependent.

As a result, my only experience with the NTP Twiki is that it is painfully
slow.  Compared to the "plain HTML" documentation it feels pointless,
my patience browsing the web these days is very very slim.

I have no idea if the sluggishness is unique to me or what.  If someone
wants to check the webserver logs, I come in from 63.73.218.144.

Tim.