[ntp:hackers] ARCRON driver

Frederick Bruckman fredb at immanent.net
Tue Nov 4 03:57:35 PST 2003

On Tue, 4 Nov 2003, Nigel Roles wrote:

> First of all, apologies if I have picked the wrong mailing list...
>
> I have some fixes for ntpd/refclock_arc.c which are generic.
> The first one ensures that that the tcsetattr() call works under
> all circumstances (and operating systems); the second ensures
> that the decoding of the timestamp string succeeds when,
> for example, the battery is low.

Here's what I'd do. Roll up a bitkeeper changeset, open a bugzilla
account...

    http://bugzilla.ntp.org

to file a bug report, and attach the changeset to the bug report.

> On the assumption that I can't personally just wade into the
> source tree and submit changes, could someone suggest how
> I might get my changes into the tree.

Why not? If there's something you're not comfortable with, mention
that in the bug report. Once you get it into bugzilla, they're there
for anyone to see, review, and comment on.

Frederick