[ntp:webdudes] Re: [ntp:hackers] Various

David L. Mills mills at udel.edu
Tue Nov 4 10:39:26 PST 2003

Brian,

I am on record as encouraging anything and everything to be twitched,
and that's a good thing for documentation development. However, the
documentation as developed must be available to conventional browsers
without requiring special handling. As the data I provide has already
been developed, there is no need to avoid displaying the links on  on
the links page. Whether those links point to a twitchy page I don't
care, just that they be found without necessarily firing up the twitch.

I mean the second graf each and every word. Brad has grossly
misrepresented my messages to the public newsgroup and NTP lists on
several occasions in the past. He has been unnecessarily confrontative
and uncooperative with policies I manage. I do apologize to the group
for losing my temper, but there you have it.

Dave