[ntp:hackers] Re: error notification for NTP server list

David L. Mills mills at udel.edu
Fri Nov 21 09:15:41 PST 2003

Victor,

I do appreciate your care in reporting this, but I do not monitor in any
way the entries on the lists other than putting up
additions/deletions/changes received from the designated operators.
There have been very many cases over the twenty years these lists have
been running where a server disappears, reappears and changes
addresses/operators without telling me. As I am not prepared to
investigate and verify the several hundred servers listed, the best I
can do is put up with the trash until some kind soul volunteers as
policeman or the lists can be automated.

To the hackers list, I get one or two of these every week along iwth one
or two additions/deletions.

Dave