bug #194, was Re: [ntp:hackers] CERT advisory

David L. Mills mills at udel.edu
Fri Oct 3 22:11:31 PDT 2003

Harlan,

I have been at it all day to fix the keys and stuff on the backroom
flock. There still are problems on deacon and beauregard, but a flock
build should work on the others. Getting pretty late now, so I'll knock
off till morning. So far as I know, the only NTP-specific problems are
the ntpdc build and the timer reset on Solaris. I haven't changed
anything myself in quite a while.

I have updated most machines to latest openssl and openssh, although
there were some nasty surprises on grundoon and beauregard and deacon
yet to be resolved.

Dave