[ntp:hackers] 4.2.0 released, my schedule

Harlan Stenn stenn at maccarony.ntp.org
Wed Oct 15 15:03:54 PDT 2003

I released 4.2.0 last night, and installed it as ntp-stable.

I'll be taking some time off over the next 10 days' time or so.  I won't
have much net access between Thursday and Sunday.

I'm planning on starting a discussion area on twiki.ntp.org about the
current ntp-dev and ntp-stable repository setup, and the pros/cons of
different arrangements.  I'd also like to discuss how to handle the
incorporation of new features and bugfixes.

.