[ntp:hackers] 4.2.0 released, my schedule

David L. Mills mills at udel.edu
Thu Oct 16 08:32:04 PDT 2003

Rainer and Co.,

Please include me as escalator of this issue. There may be many folks
happy to participate in web-based discussion, but this is not the
preferred medium for many of us. There is nothing wrong with exchanging
views on the hackers list or the newsgroup and that reaches a much wider
bunch of folks. I see nothing to be gained by restricting participation
to managed chat rooms like the twitchy.

Dave