[ntp:hackers] Re: refclock_atom.c

Danny Mayer mayer at gis.net
Tue Dec 14 17:56:19 PST 2004

Dave,
         It's your Netscape Messenger (v7.1) piece that's causing the problem.
It's not the message, unless it's triggering to change it. I looked at
Netscape 4.7 (sorry I don't have anything later and I'm now using FireFox)
and in preferences for Mail it allows you to specify fixed fonts. Can you
set that in your version of Netscape?

Danny