[ntp:hackers] Re: ntp_adjtime: ntp_loopfilter.c and ntp_request.c

David L. Mills mills at udel.edu
Tue Dec 28 10:24:57 PST 2004

Mark,

Apparently, the problem was a broken + entry at the end of the group
file. All three Freebies mort, howland and beauregard are on the air
with NIS. Unless Harlan has objections, I intend to wipe howland clean
and install 5.3. I am putting the 5.3 i386 and alpha ISO images on
whimsy:/whimsy/FreeBSD. I copied the images first on a campus machine
with lots of bandwidth, then used a 2 GB jump drive to bring them home.
With that I can zap my zips.

Dave