[ntp:hackers] Weekend error report

mayer mayer at gis.net
Thu Oct 7 12:18:35 PDT 2004

Dave,

It's beginning to look like as though Solaris doesn't like you!
Is baldwin authenticating against pogo for the broadcast packets?
As you know an authentication failure will cause ntpd to drop the
packets. I'll take a look at baldwin later tonight. I have a fix
for the broadcast server sendto problem which I'll put into my build
before I make it available.

Danny

----- Original Message Follows -----