[ntp:hackers] Turned off "full personalization"...

Brad Knowles knowles at ntp.isc.org
Thu Oct 7 18:16:18 PDT 2004

Folks,

	I just wanted to let you know that I've turned off "full
personalization" on this list.  This should make the headers look
more reasonable to people, and stop Mailman from doing stupid things
with the "From:", "To:", and "Cc:" lines in particular.

	This does restrict our ability to do certain things with regards
to management of the lists and personalization of the messages that
are sent out to the recipients, but I'm not going to re-enable "full
personalization" until I can get that inappropriate behaviour
straightened out.

	Please send feedback to listmaster at ntp.isc.org if you have any questions.

--
Brad Knowles <knowles at ntp.isc.org> Postmaster, Listmaster, & PGP Keymaster