[ntp:hackers] Trimble Thunderbolt ntp driver

Jan Bergman jb at irfu.se
Fri Oct 8 12:05:52 PDT 2004

Hello,

I'm in urgent need of a driver for the Trimble Thunderbolt GPS
disiplined clock. I read an old message from april this year from
Fernando P. Hauscarriaga that he had developed such a driver. I have
been in contact with Fernando but he hasn't replied for a while.
Therefore, because I'm in a hurry, I wonder if anybody else has a driver
for the Thunderbolt. If you would like to share your experiences of this
GPS or if you could hint on how to rewrite the Palisade driver, that is
also welcome. We use ntp-4.2 .

I sent this to the questions list before but maybe the hackers list is a
better forum.

Jan Bergman
Swedish Institute of Space Physics, Uppsala, Sweden jb at irfu dot se
Space Research Centre, Warsaw, Poland jb at cbk dot waw dot pl

Fernando's posting from 2004-04-18,