[ntp:hackers] Re: baldwin lives...

David L. Mills mills at udel.edu
Thu Oct 14 19:36:44 PDT 2004

Harlan,

The rackety is back on air as well. Only churchy and grundoon are ill.
We plan to replace pogo with an Ultra 10, as something is wrong with the
serial port. Looks like I'll have to buy another UPS for the Backroom
Basement. I gave away two Spectracom 8170 WWVB receivers as WWVB no
longer works in our building. The UPSes clobber the WWVB signal at 60 kHz.

Dave