[ntp:hackers] Tarballs

mayer at gis.net mayer at gis.net
Sat Apr 2 12:45:38 PST 2005

Dave,

The current ntp-dev DOES work for IPv4 broadcast and multicast or at
least
it did as of last week when I fixed a configuration flag setting. As far
as I know it still works in the latest snapshot unless a change you made
in the last few days has broken it again. I would need to review your
changes to be sure. Is Autokey also broken?

We don't, of course, guarantee the quality and reliability of the
snapshots
or ntp-dev tree since that's the code under development. The snapshots
are
currently available at:

http://www.eecis.udel.edu/~ntp/ntp_spool/ntp4/snapshots/ntp-dev/2005/04/

(for April 2005). We create a new directory for each month and year and
the snapshot tarballs are generated whenever the BK master source tree
is updated. That way people don't necessarily need BK to get the latest
code. These are, of course, not release code, but development code.

Danny

----- Original Message Follows -----