[ntp:hackers] Re: casting and wildcards

todd glassey todd.glassey at worldnet.att.net
Fri Aug 5 22:09:13 UTC 2005

Brad you have technical answers for everything... that is just not the way
the world works through especially when you get into court on IP issues.

But its also clear to me Brad that you believe that your one-size solution
fits all, and so its a pointless conversation. It is a mountain but what the
hell...

Todd Glassey