[ntp:hackers] NTPv4 Brian Version

David L. Mills mills at udel.edu
Wed Aug 10 01:27:39 UTC 2005

Harlan,

I'm a poor dumb clod and I started from the beginning with a fresh
A.whatever. I didn't change anything except a few odd source modules. I
didn't change the build environment. I didn't change the configuration
file. I rebuilt from sources with no problems, then the make dist
failed. I shouldn't have to know anything; if I do anyway, I object and
the build process is broken.

Watch out when you build on the backroom. I've rebuilt every machine
today several times for manycast fixups. We can well get in each other's
way. I don't anticipate fondling sources later tonight or tomorrow.

Dave