[ntp:hackers] ntp-4.2.1 is about to enter release-candidate cycle

Harlan Stenn stenn at ntp.isc.org
Tue Aug 30 22:43:47 UTC 2005

Folks,

I gather Danny is mostly satisfied with IPv6 and multicast.

The code does not build under AIX4, and I have not heard anybody
complain about this.

My plan is to get 4.2.1 out the door, and then figure out what items
will go in to 4.2.2, which I expect will happen in just a few months'
time (Frank and Danny are working on significant improvements to
ntp_io.c, and I am working on converting all of the executables to
autogen and autoopts, to simplify the command-line processing (this will
also open the door to auto-generated man pages).