[ntp:hackers] Hourly statistics .. more often?

Heiko Gerstung heiko.gerstung at meinberg.de
Tue Dec 20 14:34:58 UTC 2005

I'd like to hear your opinion on adding a commandline switch which
allows to specify the interval the statistic files are written to the
disk. This would allow to collect statistics with a higher granularity
and makes debugging statistic creation easier.

I saw that "-S" is already defined in the valid options list for getopts
but I was not able to find the place where it is used. Therefore I'd
like to add "-S xxx" to our collection of commandline switches where xxx
is the number of minutes between two calls to hourly_stats() ...

Regards,
Heiko

*MEINBERG Funkuhren*
Auf der Landwehr 22