[ntp:hackers] FreeBSD serial ports

Danny Mayer mayer at gis.net
Fri Feb 11 19:04:01 PST 2005

Spam detection software, running on the system "maccarony.ntp.org", has
has been attached to this so you can view it (if it isn't spam) or block

Content preview:  At 11:52 AM 2/10/2005, David L. Mills wrote: >Folks, >
  >I find that some, but not all, FreeBSD machines hang in a loop when
  first >coming up with a reference clock connected. If linked via cuaa1,
  for >instance, when coming up with the clock connected, the "too many
  recbufs" >line shows up several times and then hangs. With the clock
  not connected, >it comes up normally. If the clock is connected after
  the daemon is >started, it works correctly. > >I suspect this problem
  is related to the problem with ACTS mentioned >previously. [...]

 pts rule name              description
 2.8 RCVD_IN_SORBS_WEB      RBL: SORBS: sender is a abuseable web server
                            [207.7.194.204 listed in dnsbl.sorbs.net]
 1.5 RCVD_IN_SORBS          RBL: SORBS: sender is listed in SORBS
                            [207.7.194.204 listed in dnsbl.sorbs.net]