[ntp:hackers] Ultrix and ntp_io.c

Danny Mayer mayer at gis.net
Fri Feb 11 19:10:37 PST 2005

Spam detection software, running on the system "maccarony.ntp.org", has
has been attached to this so you can view it (if it isn't spam) or block

Content preview:  Dave, I just check my builds on porky and it built
  fine, so I don't understand the problem you had. Danny [...]

 pts rule name              description
 2.8 RCVD_IN_SORBS_WEB      RBL: SORBS: sender is a abuseable web server
                            [207.7.194.204 listed in dnsbl.sorbs.net]
 1.5 RCVD_IN_SORBS          RBL: SORBS: sender is listed in SORBS
                            [207.7.194.204 listed in dnsbl.sorbs.net]