[ntp:hackers] I/O

mayer at gis.net mayer at gis.net
Tue Feb 15 10:25:48 PST 2005

Dave,

Are we only talking about the refclocks or is this also in the network
interfaces. I can change the input_handler() code to reread the
refclocks
data if the previous read is successful (ie bytecount > 0) and put that
in a separate buffer or until the recvbuffs fill up. Does that make
sense?

Danny

----- Original Message Follows -----