[ntp:hackers] I/O

David L. Mills mills at udel.edu
Tue Feb 15 20:23:26 PST 2005

Danny,

I keep changing the font here to fixed width so I can read it better.
SOme evil mail feature keeps changing to variable width.

No need to glaze. What happens here is gtraw() loops with the same or
near the same timestamp. Those timestamps are expected one per second.
Now, the gusher continuously.

Dave