[ntp:hackers] Clues on the rackety problem

mayer at gis.net mayer at gis.net
Fri Feb 18 06:00:05 PST 2005

Dave,

I've seen a number of problems with clocks, including rackety, cipo's
and Steve's. I don't know what's going on and it's possible that it's
related to the changes that I made to the input_handler() code.

I looked at barnstable but I don't know where you do your builds on
barnstable so I couldn't tell if something was wrong.

Danny
----- Original Message Follows -----