[ntp:hackers] (no subject)

Danny Mayer mayer at gis.net
Fri Feb 18 18:54:36 PST 2005

Dave,

I think the logging was there before. However the last argument should be
buflen and not rb->buf_length. However the number of bytes doesn't matter
if it's not positive. Come to that, the break is in the wrong place.It
should be
outside the if statement. Maybe that's what's causing the problem. Move it
below the curly brace and rebuild.

I wasn't fishing for anything. I was only logging for non-interrupts. We can
either dump that or add more conditions for logging or just in debug mode.

Danny