[ntp:hackers] Joy of ACTS, but some sorrow otherwise

Danny Mayer mayer at gis.net
Sat Feb 26 17:14:51 PST 2005

Dave,

I borrowed rackety for a while this afternoon and I see absolutely nothing
wrong with the input_handler() code. I did do some cleanup and other changes
and I will do a little more tonight/tomorrow. The SPECTRACOM does
not come up. I see an fd gets used but I never see it signal that it has
data to transmit so I can only assume that there's something wrong either
in the driver or the hardware itself.

I looked at mort and it seems to be running fine with the last integrated
changed I made (though it looks like MAXZEROREADS is still set to 20).
So I don't think that there's anything wrong with the input_handler() code
unless you can show me otherwise in which case I'd probably like to
borrow mort for a short while. I checked the flock and I can see that,
for example, bridgeport is running fine as a multicast client. Which ones
are mcast clients that are not working?

Danny