[ntp:hackers] Re: IPv6 Multicasting

David L. Mills mills at udel.edu
Fri Jul 1 07:56:24 PDT 2005

Danny,

I had nothing to do with the original DNS submissions other than to pass
on what I was told. I don't want to get in this issue other than to let
others do what needs. If I should change something, I will need advice.
As for the campus DNS folks, they will probably do what is requested,
but they won't volunteer anything. Originally, I thought the address
assignments were based on the IPv4 address, but apparently I passed on
some changes requested by others to the campus DNS that changed that.

Dave