[ntp:hackers] bitkeeper and NTP

Harlan Stenn stenn at ntp.isc.org
Sat Jul 2 04:05:04 PDT 2005

Folks,

As you have probably heard, bitkeeper is no longer freely available for
use on opensource projects and the "free use" of bitkeeper is
effectively over.

The NTP project will be using the commercial version of bitkeeper.

People who only want to track the codebase can use either the opensource
bk client (good for checkouts and "updates") or the snapshot tarballs.

This opensource client can be found at:

 http://www.bitmover.com/bk-client.shar

and snapshots are still available at:

 http://ntp.isc.org/Main/SoftwareDownloads

If you want to develop or maintain NTP code using bk you will need a
license key.  Please let me know if you want to do this.

If you would like to see the NTP codebase repositories in some
additional CM system, please visit:

 http://ntp.isc.org/Dev/SourceCodeManagement

for more information and then contact me IF YOU ARE WILLING TO HELP
MAINTAIN THAT REPOSITORY.

Thanks...