[ntp:hackers] Dull Blade

David L. Mills mills at udel.edu
Sat Jul 23 11:22:22 PDT 2005

Brian,

Thanks for the tip. I took a look at the dtrace man page and quickly
drowned. Seems as I need to read a lot of stuff. I'm neck deep in the
book just now and will have to get back to it sometime after the
manuscript deadline in September. Meanwhile, deacon will just have to
coast and I'll run ntpdate from time to time.

Dave