[ntp:hackers] Standardizing NTP...

todd.glassey at att.net todd.glassey at att.net
Tue Jun 14 11:25:35 PDT 2005

Possibly - this group neither signed any releases or oherwise agreed to the ISC's ownership policies as far as I can tell. That is an issue I think Paul, but I do uunderstand the desire to make something universally available as a human resource. Unfortunately someone winds up paying for that out of their pockets... which is to say, that without the sponsorship of the BIND moneys, there would be little to fund the ISC as far as I can tell.

--
Regards,
Todd

This message (including any