[ntp:hackers] Re: IPv6 Multicasting

David L. Mills mills at udel.edu
Wed Jun 29 11:43:06 PDT 2005

Danny,

I have a couple of experiments going on now on churchy and bridgeport
and malarky, but will be done by 0000Z later todayh. I am having
problems finding a candidate as the "worst" timeteller as example for
the book.

I have not been able to resolve the IPv6 DNS issue. This is a campus,
not a department issue and I can't seem to get the attention of the
campus DNS staff. They say to tell them what is wrong and they will fix
it. I have no idea what is wrong.

Dave