[ntp:hackers] BK Question (again)

Harlan Stenn stenn at www.ntp.org
Sun May 8 20:27:32 PDT 2005

SVN is being used by the opendarwin folks as I recall, and I watch them
complain about crashes and database problems frequently.

What do you think about http://www.bitkeeper.com/Comparisons.Subversion.html ?

But if somebody wants to track ntp-dev and -stable using svn and can point
me at it, I will take a look.  I will say that darcs looks interesting, but
it seems "young".

At this point I'm still focused on finding a way to use commercial BK for
the ntp developers (the scope of which will be determined soon, but it will
have to be a "wide enough" scope).

The BK site talks about the availability of an open source client to
track repos - I'll see what I can find about that.