[ntp:hackers] BK Question (again)

Harlan Stenn stenn at www.ntp.org
Sun May 8 20:36:44 PDT 2005

There is *no way* we will get anything signed for use at UDel.

Comments on http://www.bitkeeper.com/Comparisons.Perforce.html ?

Again, it should be pretty easy to export changes from the -dev and -stable
repos so that other SCMs could import and track the changes.

I will see what I can do about writing something up about the way I use bk
and the features I need.

I have known Larry McVoy for almost 20 years and in my experience he has
always been a stand-up guy.  From what I have heard and read, the
"degeneration" that has precipitated this situation is one that was brought
on by the folks who have been actively working to violate the bk license
and force this situation.  It's really too bad, IMO.