[ntp:hackers] BK Question (again)

Reg Clemens reg at dwf.com
Sun May 8 22:06:22 PDT 2005

> At this point I'm still focused on finding a way to use commercial BK for
> the ntp developers (the scope of which will be determined soon, but it will
> have to be a "wide enough" scope).

I think that would be great.
If we could get you a commercial version of BK (so your job remained doable),
and were able to generate daily or weekly tarballs (with a script) so that
the rest of us could see what the code looked like, that would be optimal.

Id say that even if we have to take up a collection to buy the BK, that
would be acceptable, but It would seem that Dave's Military types should
be interested enough in having a audit trail that they should be willing
to cough up enough money to buy BK.

Just my thoughts.

--
                                        Reg.Clemens