[ntp:hackers] Re: 4.2.1 release issues

David L. Mills mills at udel.edu
Sun May 22 22:14:59 PDT 2005

Harlan,

I have no idea whatsoever what is going on here. Your linked page, which
I have read several times, says that IPv4 and IPv6 multicast are proven
correct candidates. So, where are the counterindications? I have hired a
student here to verify/disavow correctness assertions and execute test
plans. I have assigned him the test plan I sent to hackers previously,
but as now have no feedback. What should I tell him? Nobody has
commented on the wisdom or lack of it on the test plans. Life continues
and we are at a complete disconnect.

Dave