[ntp:hackers] Please a little help

David L. Mills mills at udel.edu
Sun Oct 2 14:07:08 UTC 2005

Danny,

Thanks for the suggestiion, but the problem recurred when I tried to
compile the original version. Something else has broken. The fact that
the header has nothing to do with just about anything and apparently
compiles okay with other source files is scary. I've had problems like
this before and they seem to go away after a small unrelated change far
removed from the problem area.

Dave