[ntp:hackers] Re: NTP-4.1 Support

David L. Mills mills at udel.edu
Thu Oct 6 14:05:20 PDT 2005

Bill,

The current state is precisely what the copyright.html page says. I
don't have any formal connection with the open source folks; the
copyright statement has been there for almost twenty years. If there is
a page with an overly restrictive license, please advise which one and
I'll either remove it or make a new page to replace it.

Dave