[ntp:hackers] Cool new stuff

Harlan Stenn stenn at ntp.isc.org
Thu Jul 20 21:28:12 UTC 2006

Dave,

Please let me know when you are ready to drop the code in /backroom and
I'll set up the repo.

If your worker-bee prefers, I'm happy to set up a repo now so we can
more easily integrate the work and y'all can stay up-to-date with our
changes as well.

Right now, ntp-dev is what will be 4.2.4 (if I remember correctly) and
my preference is that ntp-dev is in feature freeze (bugfixes only).

I would prefer the new config code be in 4.3.0, which I plan will be
released as soon as any critical bugs are fixed in it (presumably
sometime after 4.2.4, which I hope will be out before September).