[ntp:hackers] Cool new stuff

todd glassey tglassey at earthlink.net
Sat Jul 22 15:32:33 UTC 2006

Tim -
NTP is a critical piece of any IT Operations process for "Compliance with
Regulatory Requirements" and while that is initially of little interest to
most here - it is critical in the bigger picture of things of getting the
world to understand and adopt the groups BCP for operating timing systems.

Todd