[ntp:hackers] Cool new stuff

Tim Shoppa shoppa at trailing-edge.com
Sat Jul 22 18:11:41 UTC 2006

"todd glassey" <tglassey at earthlink.net> wrote:
> NTP is a critical piece of any IT Operations process for "Compliance with
> Regulatory Requirements" and while that is initially of little interest to
> most here - it is critical in the bigger picture of things of getting the
> world to understand and adopt the groups BCP for operating timing systems.

Getting back to the original thread, what I see as being MOST
useful is a cheat sheet on transliterating old config files
and commands to new config files and commands. Some of this
cheat sheet already exists (see earlier in this thread) but in
this case perhaps a (gasp!) Wiki would be a good way of building it
up (and commenting on boneheaded old features vs boneheaded new
features).

Tim.