[ntp:hackers] Cool new stuff

David L. Mills mills at udel.edu
Sat Jul 22 19:12:24 UTC 2006

Frank,

This is profoundly and absolutely ridiculous. The loopback interface and
refclock interface addresses are not going to change. To do so would
screw up links, the access control list and who knows what else. In any
case the excessive debug display screws up a per-minute protocol watch.
Lose the display or move it up in the -d option.

Dave