[ntp:hackers] Cool new stuff

David L. Mills mills at udel.edu
Sat Jul 22 19:56:22 UTC 2006

John,

I don't understand why anybody would want to do this, but if they do,
why scan the loopback interfaces) as if they might change due to
external cause? I didn't raise this issue to question the wisdom of how
and why to scan the interfaces, just the severe irritation of watching a
particularly intricate radio clock behavior and getting my 24-line
display slammed full by a multi-line debug display that was irrelevant
to my cause.

Dave