[ntp:hackers] Cool new stuff

todd glassey tglassey at earthlink.net
Sat Jul 22 20:44:40 UTC 2006

Unfortunately Dave its not quite that easy its not just the republication
rights that are at play here especially for the commercial players. The
Copyright/Use License also pertains to derivative implementations as well
one would think including the code-base that is checked into the ISC.  So
the question is - who actually owns the code the ISC and this collective are
working on? - You - UDel? those collective Sponsor's

Sorry to be the IP guy but...

Todd