[ntp:hackers] Cool new stuff

David L. Mills mills at udel.edu
Mon Jul 24 02:36:20 UTC 2006

Todd,

Who owns the Internet? That question was posed in the ICCB 25 years ago
and we decided the Internet has no owner, no laws, no lawyers and no
police force.

As a practical matter, the NTP code base starts from here and is not
":checked in" the ISC. The developer corps at the ISC and elsewhere
fixes it up, hands it out and keeps it running. Beyond that, I like the
Internet model, especially the lawyers part.

Dave