[ntp:hackers] Cool new stuff

David L. Mills mills at udel.edu
Mon Jul 24 15:48:14 UTC 2006

Danny,

The victim is grundoon.udel.edu. I've not yet recompiled from latest
sources, so I'll leave it as is for investigation. Feel free to stop and
restart the ntpd, but be aware that it takes some time, maybe hours, for
the refclock to re-aquire the signal. That shouldn't matter, as the
interface scan doesn't depend on that.

Dave