[ntp:hackers] post-4.2.1

Harlan Stenn stenn at ntp.isc.org
Tue Mar 14 05:58:27 UTC 2006

Folks,

I know several folks have changes they want to see in ntp-dev after
4.2.1 is released.

I believe the GNU AutoGen stuff that Bruce Korb and I have been working
on is ready to go - this will significantly clean up the options
processing and open the door to making it Easy to create, maintain, and
distribute certain bits of documentation (html, man pages, info pages,
etc.) from a single "source".

I think Frank (and Danny?) have the dynamic network interface code ready
to go, correct?

Are there any other significant bits of code that are going to go in
after 4.2.1 has been released?

We're going to need to agree on the order in which we apply these changes...